Monday, August 11, 2008

B-Day Party!

Markus Kari had an awesome birthday weekend, starting with spending the evening on Friday with his favorite person of the moment, his babysitter, Babita. We had our first experience of leaving for the evening and our little boy just gave us a kiss and said "bye!". Not sure how to take the fact that he really didn't care that we were going. I know I should be proud, but I can't help but be a little sad. I'm a 'tard, I know.
Saturday was a little rough, as he had a couple of accidents that resulted in a fat lip and some serious crying. But we all made it to Sunday, which was PAAAARTY DAY! I'm a little worried that little man is going to expect presents every day, but the cruel reality of the real world will set in soon...
All of our buddies came over and had a great time playing, eating and drinking. Here's some documentation of the event!



1 comment:

S3DK said...

What a great time...and great food. Happy birthday to the #1 fan of Thomas the Tank.