Friday, November 2, 2007

I Really Love Grover and My Stroller



So, it was about a month a go when I came to realize that Markus had fallen in
love with the doll strollers that were running ramapant at the park
When Dave came home that night I told him the news - we were going to have to buy his son a doll stroller. He was surprisingly amenable to the idea, his only caveat being that it had to be blue - NOT pink. I thought that was fair. In any case, Markus absolutely adores his blue stroller and puts whatever toy he is feeling particularly close with in it every day.


The other day, his father had the brilliant idea of actually putting Markus himself in the stroller and pushing him around....not a good idea. Markus isn't a particularly large toddler, but doesn't he look huge!?

1 comment:

Emily said...

so cute! I love it!